-
April 5th, 2006, 10:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just recieved this in the mail, and the sleeves are both a bit short and tight! I was thinking that I heard somewhere that the problem had been fixed, but I really don't like the way it fits. I was also really disappointed in the boots. I had the boots as a child, and they are coming apart a bit from play so I decided to order a new pair and the material is not near as nice, and I like the old heel so much better. I just thought I'd let anyone who was thinking of ordering the Middy outfit that the sleeves are still a problem. Hopefully I can find a good one when we go to AGP LA next month. Does anyone know if the stores will do exchanges on catalog ordered merchandise? Thank-you!
Shanna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks